Professional: Provide a seamless theatre experience from initial marketing through final performance.
Engage: Draw the audience into the story, help them understand the motivations of the characters, and inspire them to consider the theme in a larger context.
Entertain: Ensure each production is an opportunity to experience creative storytelling.
Inclusive: Invite and encourage our community to participate in the thrill of live performance.
- Diversity of artists and audiences
- Visibility within the Community
- Increase number of community programs offered
- Board governance metrics
- Employ feedback surveys for subscribers and patrons
- Remove administrative barriers for AD interactions with patrons
- Bring more of the production theme into the lobby
- Professional actors and production team
- Smooth process from marketing through final curtain
- Improved marketing visibility
- Theatre staff has required resources
- Increase digital presence
- Expand our marketing/PR that highlights SDP as a destination for affordable entertainment
- Increase community presence
- Develop a “how a play is produced” program
- Introduce Children’s Programming
- Partner with DHS on an intern program
- Expose audiences to new ideas
- Plan for 2020 – highlight current efforts and position for future growth
- Increase usage percentage of current facility
- Recruit multi-year corporation sponsors
- Fill out Board Seat Membership (18)